- Social security, medicare, medicaid, military, education.
- The practice of giving lower, or no, entitlements to people who have higher incomes.
- Military, education, less money.
- People who’ve already retired.
- provides benefits to people who are 65 years or older .
- The more people who qualify, the higher the mandatory spending is. Once Congress has set the requirements,it cannot control how many people become eligible for benefits.
- I feel that they want to be able to help most of the low-income families out so they can try to make a better living for their families.