- In two sections as Revenue Collection and Revenue Spending.
- Both revenues must equal spending.
- Education, public safety, highways and transportation, and public welfare.
- Nonprofit organizations, religious groups and charities are tax exempt. This means they do not have to pay taxes.
- Alcoholic drinks, cigarettes, hotel and motel rooms, cars, rental cars, and insurance policies.
- Lawmakers could try and have a daily plan on what they’re planning on buying. If there was more revenue then lawmakers might not try and have such a strict plan.
- Property taxes bring in a large portion of local revenue and are paid by property owners in local communities for help to fund important services.